Terms & Conditions
QUOTE VALIDITY : 15 Days.
DELIVERY : 10-12 weeks from the date of payment of complete advance, customization of any kind will require additional 4 weeks.
TERMS OF PAYMENT :
Balance 50% to be released 10 days Prior to Delivery.
ORDER DELIVERY TIMELINE will be calculated from the date of receipt of 50% Advance. Delivery Date will be calculated from final payment date.
MODE OF PAYMENT :
Demand Draft / Cheque(subject to clearance) / NEFT / RTGS.
We do not accept cash, therefore any cash deposited in below account directly by you will be returned.
BENEFICIARY NAME :
Grand Slam Fitness Pvt Ltd
A/c No - 158051000001
A/c Type - Cash Credit
Branch - Sector 62 Noida
RTGS/ IFSC Code - ICIC0001580
Any equipment sold in Punjab, J&K, Rajasthan, and WB will be billed, serviced, and supplied through our regional Dealership.
CONFIRMATION OF ORDER : Any payment by the client through their company, representatives, directors or authorized representatives consitutues to acceptance of terms of this document and offerings listed.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER : No cancellation after token or advance payment. No refunds. Quote is valid for purchase of all items as per the quote. Incase quanity is redued, GSFPL may offer increased pricing.
RESTOCKING/HOLDING CHARGES : Rs. 10,000/- Per Day will be levied for delayed payments or delayed pick up goods by client.
LOGISTICS : Expenses of freight and unloading of goods is to be borne by the client.
GST : At present 18%
PRODUCT WARRANTY : Grand Slam Fitness Pvt. Ltd. Warrants its Commercial Product line to the Original Purchase only, against any Defects and Workmanship for a period of One Year only. Warranty does not include consumables or items which are affected by every day wear and tear. Rubber and plastic parts bear no warranty.
Grand Slam Fitness Pvt Ltd or the brands it represents shall not be responsible for, and shall not honour warranty claims in case of:
- works done by any unauthorized person or works carried out without following GSFPL issued instructions regarding maintenance,
- normal wear and tear of the product,
- any loss, personal injury, damage in property caused by installation, storage, usage, operation and maintenance of the equipment by the buyer or third parties or
- any damage of defects in the equipment that result from fortuitous facts and force majeure.
- Breakdowns caused due to unstable electrical supply or electrical surges are not covered under warranty.
Stabilizer should be provided at the time of Installation of the Treadmill; else the Warranty of the Treadmill stands cancelled.General Terms and Conditions :
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- GSFPL reserves the right to change any designs and/or specifications wherein the change contributes to an improvement of the product.
- All prices are ex-warehouse.
- Equipment is to be unloaded by the buyer at the delivery site.
- Expense of any civil work to be borne by the buyer.
- All images are for graphical representation only. Actual product, features and colour may vary.