The XPT Pro is designed to deliver in the most demanding training environment. Not only in terms of durability but also in training the number one most important element for achieving the highest levels of performance-POWER.
- 3”x 3” 7-gauge and 2”x3” 11-gauge tubular steel construction.
- Electrostatically applied powder coat ﬁnish, oven-baked to insure
- Deep penetrating electrically welded high-strength frames.
- 3/4 -inch solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome ﬁnish guide rods.
- Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the ﬂoor.
- Custom two-tone ﬁnish: choice of seven (7) mainframe colors and matte black accent color (standard)
- Custom color also available,
The XPT Pro trains power safer and more effectively than any other training application. The self-spotting mechanism in the XPT allows the lifter to throw or let go of the bar at the top of the lift.