TuffStuff SHOULDER PRESS PPL-915
The TuffStuff Proformance Plus Shoulder Press (PPL-915) remains secure and stable during the heaviest lifts thanks to its 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frame. Converging press arms mimic natural articulation of shoulder girdle and allow unilateral movement. Like all Proformance Plus equipment, the Shoulder Press may be customized, and is backed by a 10 year commercial warranty covering the frame and all welds.
- Made in the USA with commercial-grade materials
- Converging press arms mimic natural articulation of shoulder girdle
- Press arms allow allow unilateral movement
- U-Grip handle design swivels to maintain neutral wrist position
- Adjustable seat height accommodates most users
- Optional: Olympic weight storage prongs
- Custom color options available
Weight: 180 lbs
Dimensions: 55 × 47 × 47 in
Frame: 2×4″ 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2″ round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
Padding: High density 1″ thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1″ industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.