The Proformance Plus Multi-Adjustable Bench (PPF-700) is TuffStuff’s most functional multi-bench available for dumbbell and barbell workouts. The Proformance Plus multi-adjustable bench does it all, starting with a well thought out decline setting that includes an adjustable foot roller to keep the user from sliding out of the bench when performing decline presses. The flat bench setting, or “zero degree”, puts the lifter into position and ready for flat chest presses using a barbell or a pair of dumbbells as well as flies and dumbbell lat rows.
Weight: 105 lbs
Dimensions: 68 × 29 × 50 in
Main frame: 2×4″ 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2″ round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
Padding: High density 1″ thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1″ industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- Made in the USA with commercial-grade materials
- Adjustable back support adjusts from decline to 85-degrees upright
- Built-in handles offer the highest level of support during workouts
- Built-in wheels for easy transport provide greater convenience for space limitations
- Adjustable footroll support provides users with enhanced comfort
- Multiple angle seat pad adjustment provides users with greater control while making it possible to achieve the ideal workout position