TuffStuff HACK SQUAT PPL-965
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Hack Squat (PPL-965) is designed with premium 11-gauge steel in Chino, CA. The oversized convex footplate design assures correct ankle and knee positioning minimizing stress on joints. While the dual self-aligning 1-1/2″ linear bearing system enables smooth repetitions. The plate-loaded Proformance Plus Hack Squat is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Made in the USA with commercial-grade materials
- Oversized convex footplate design assures correct ankle and knee positioning
- Dual safety catch and release handles
- 35º angle of travel with starting weight of 90 lbs.
- Dual self-aligning 1-1/2” linear bearing system
- 1-1/2” precision ground tempered solid steel shafts
- Built-in Olympic weight storage
- 14-1/2”weight horn and 7-1/2” top weight horn
- Custom color options available
Machine Weight: 520 lbs
Dimensions: 104 × 65 × 58 in
Frame: 2×4″ 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2″ round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
Padding: High density 1″ thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1″ industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.