TuffStuff CHEST PRESS PPL-905
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Chest Press (PPL-905) is a full commercial-quality plate-loaded seated chest press. Designed and manufactured with premium 11-gauge steel in Chino, California, USA. It allows users to train chest muscles with all the benefits of free weights, but without the need for a spotter. The independent converging press arms provide natural movement (unilateral and bilateral), while the U-Grip handle design maintains neutral wrist position throughout the full range of motion. Backed by an extensive warranty, the Proformance Plus Chest Press is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Made in the USA with commercial-grade materials
- Converging press arms mimic natural articulation of shoulder girdle
- U-Grip handle design swivels to maintain neutral wrist position
- Adjustable seat height accommodates most users
- Includes 9-1/2” weight horn
- Optional: Olympic weight storage prongs (set of 4)
- Custom color options available
Weight: 205 lbs
Dimensions: 72 × 47 × 62 in
Frame: 2×4″ 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2″ round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
Padding: High density 1″ thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1″ industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.