PRO-XL HALF RACK
The PRO-XL Half Rack by TuffStuff is a full commercial quality rack, made in the USA with premium 7 and 11 gauge steel.
Designed with built-in safeguards, the PRO-XL Half Rack (PXLS-7910) allows users to move heavy weight in a precise range of motion. Perform numerous leg and back exercises through compound lifts like squats, good mornings, shrugs, and partial deadlifts. Or add TuffStuff’s Self-Aligning Adjustable Bench (PXLS-7901) to do bench presses, incline presses, seated overhead presses, and many more.
Highly adjustable, the Swing Lock catches and quick change Lever Lock Safety Spotters (rated to 900lbs. weight capacity) adjust in 3” increments. And integrated suspension loops and band pegs, enable users to add resistance bands to almost any lift.
Machine Weight: 410 lbs
Dimensions: 53 × 65 × 97 in
Frame: 3″x3″ 7-gauge and 2″x3″ 11-gauge tubular steel construction. All frames designed to anchor to floor.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- 7° slant ensures safe and natural racking position
- Compact design leaves more room for other equipment
- Multi-grip pull-up station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip
- Suspension loops and resistance band pegs
- J-hook Swing Lock bar catches (U. S. Patent)
- Adjustable Lever Lock Safety Spotters (rated to 900 lbs. weight capacity)
- Built-in Olympic bar holders (2) and weight plate storage
- Custom color options available
- Full Commercial Warranty