TuffStuff LAT PULL DOWN BIO ARC BA-705
TuffStuff’s Bio-Arc Lat Pulldown (BA-705) is part of the most innovative commercial strength equipment line-up available. Designed and tested with biomechanics in mind. The independent movement of the hands and arms minimizes stress, while increasing Latissimus activation through the range of motion. The Bio-Arc Lat Pulldown comes equipped with TrakFitness cable handles. The first and only handles to include 3 axis of rotation, which allows users to move through multiple planes of motion. With each repetition, the user’s entire body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment.
With the Bio-Arc Lat Pulldown, you can target and strengthen the (latissimus dorsi) back muscles. It also engages other muscles important to back strength and function, including the posterior deltoids at the back of the shoulders and the rhomboids and trapezius of the upper back. When you strengthen these muscles, you create a desirable v-shape that makes your upper body look strong and wide while giving the appearance of a smaller waist.
- Optimal Mechanics for Muscle Activation
- User’s body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment
- Trak Swivel handles enable a full range of motion and rotational movements
- Intuitive with minimal adjustments required
- Independent handles allow natural arc pattern and movement of joints, limiting stress
- Custom upholstery and frame colors available
Weight : 710 lbs
Dimensions : 71 × 53 × 86 in
Frame Materials : 3″ and 4-1/2” 11-gauge 120 wall round tubular steel with a combination of 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall tubular steel.
Pulleys : 4-1/2″, 3-1/2″ and 2″ fiberglass reinforced nylon pulley.