CHEST PRESS BIO ARC
TuffStuff’s Bio-Arc Seated Chest Press (BA-701) offers an intuitive way to train the pectorals, front delts and triceps muscles. Each Bio-Arc machine is designed and tested with biomechanics in mind. The Bio-Arc Seated Chest Press safely places users of all sizes and physical abilities in the optimal position – with no seat adjustment required. Head, back and seat pads are positioned to maintain neutral positions. And it comes equipped with TrakFitness cable handles. The first and only handles to include 3 axis of rotation, which allows users to move through multiple planes of motion. With each repetition, the user’s entire body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment.
Weight : 620 lbs
Dimensions : 72 × 63 × 58 in
Frame Materials : 3″ and 4-1/2” 11-gauge 120 wall round tubular steel with a combination of 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall tubular steel.
Pulleys : 4-1/2″, 3-1/2″ and 2″ fiberglass reinforced nylon pulley.
- Optimal Mechanics for Muscle Activation
- User’s entire body moves along a linear arc trajectory with the machine
- Trak Swivel handles enable a full range of motion and rotational movements
- Intuitive with minimal adjustments: simply sit in the seat, grab the handles and press
- Maintains optimal body position throughout the entire range of motion
- Independent handles allow natural arc pattern and movement of joints, limiting stress
- Head, back and seat pads designed to maintain neutral positions
- Custom upholstery and frame colors available