Sportsart G260 ROWER G260
SportsArt delivers another innovation in cardio equipment with the G260 ECO-POWR™ Rower. The latest in our long line of sustainable solutions, the rower offers an effective full-body workout that marries our exclusive energy-generating technology with a luxury experience. Our electromagnetic braking system produces energy as you move and mimics the real-world feeling of rowing on the water. Wireless resistance adjustments give users complete control over their workout, fine-tuning their experience to their preferences. Biomechanically focused foot pedals effortlessly rotate at the appropriate pivot point—maintaining comfort at the foot and ankle while minimizing stress on the plantar fascia. A color-changing LED light even indicates the amount of watts being generated in real-time, providing key insights and potential coaching cues. One of the industry’s most effective training modalities, the G260 ECO-POWR™ Rower provides efficiency, usability, reliability and sustainability—workout after workout.
- COLOR-CHANGING LED
- A color-changing LED indicates both workout intensity and watt production in real-time. This quick and easy visual element provides key insights for the exerciser and possible training cues for an instructor.
- WIRELESS RESISTANCE CONTROL
- Fingertip controls integrated within the handlebar allow users to effortlessly adjust resistance levels on-the-fly, allowing for greater training variability and control.
- BIOMECHANICALLY-FOCUSED PEDALS
- Pivoting pedals allow for an appropriate level of dorsi- and plantar-flexion throughout the rowing movement. This minimizes stress on the plantar fascia and creates a more comfortable workout experience.
- FINGER-SAFE SEAT CARRIAGE
- Minimizes potential pinch points along the rails while providing an incredibly smooth rolling motion.
- PIVOTING LCD DISPLAY
- All the most desired information and readouts are available at a glance. The pivoting feature also ensures that a wide range of users can position the display for a clear viewing angle.
- INTEGRATED CUP AND PHONE HOLDER
- Whether hydrating, staying connected or simply keeping an eye on car keys and wallet, exercisers have easy access to the items they want nearby.
- VERTICALLY STORABLE
- For those times when the rower isn’t in use, it easily stores vertically to take up less space.
- ENHANCED WIRELESS HEART RATE RECEIVER
- This wireless heart rate receiver has been programmed to exceed the normal range so that accurate readings can be made along the full length of the rail, not limited to the traditional 3ft range.
- SMART WORKOUT PROGRAMS
- The rower includes several pre-set workout programs, including one that adjusts resistance automatically to keep the user at a predetermined heart rate.
- Our chain-drive system reduces belt skipping and breaking for increased reliability and durability.
- OPTIONAL PHONE HOLDER
- â€‹â€‹An optional phone holder easily attaches to the console arm, keeping phones visible and close at hand.
|Unit Weight||172.7 lbs / 78.5 kg|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||95.1 x 21.1 x 48.8 in / 241.6 x 53.6 x 124 cm|
|Plug Requirements||NEMA 5-15p* Contact your sales rep for specific requirements|
|Max User Weight||500 lbs / 227 kg|
|Readouts||Instant Watt to Grid, Human Watts, Your Grid Wh, Distance, Time, Calories, Pulse, Strokes, SPM, Resistance, Time/500m|
|Workout Programs||Manual, Hill, HIIT, Weight Loss/Cardio|
|Features||ECO-POWR™, Heart Rate Telemetry, Intensity-based Color Based LED|
|Optional Features||SA WELL+ ™ Integration|