tuffstuff PPS 212 TRICEP PRESS
The Proformance Plus Triceps Press by TuffStuff is designed to closely mimic dips, a popular exercise where the trainee supports his or her bodyweight suspended between two parallel bars, descends between them, and presses back up to the starting position. Dips target the triceps like a triceps pressdown on a pulley unit, but they also offer the added advantage of bringing the front delts and pecs into play. The limitation, however, is that not everyone starts out strong enough to dip with their own bodyweight.
- Train the highly effective dipping movement with less than body weight but still benefit from all of its outstanding strength and development properties
- Biomechanically correct seat design allows full contraction and arm extension
- Ergonomic handle design maximizes triceps isolation
- Easy access gas-assisted seat adjustment allows quick positioning of the seat to the correct height
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step.
- Pulleys: Combination wide groove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Dimensions: 60 L x 46 W x 57 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction
- Padding: High-density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 295-pound weight stack