tuffstuff PPL 910 INCLINE PRESS
The Proformance Plus Incline Press by TuffStuff has long been recognized by top bodybuilders as one of the best upper body developers. This movement hits all of the upper body pressing muscles - triceps, deltoids, and chest, particularly the upper pecs. Converging pressing arms mimic the shoulder girdles natural articulation and permit unilateral movement on this cleverly designed piece of equipment. The U-Grip handles swivel to maintain a neutral wrist position throughout the full range of motion, and the seat adjusts up and down with a pop pin so that lifters of different heights can position the pressing handles in the perfect position at or slightly above the nipple line.
- Converging press arms mimic natural articulation of shoulder girdle and allow unilateral and bilateral movement.
- U-Grip handle design swivels to maintain neutral wrist position throughout full range of motion.
- Adjustable seat height accommodates most size users.
- Pivot Arms: All primary pivot arms rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings.
- Options: Olympic weight plate holders.
- Weight Horns: 9.5" long weight horns are long enough to accommodate even the strongest pressers.
- 9-1/2" weight horns.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 63" x 47" x 53" (160cm x 119cm x 135cm).
- Shipping Weight: 240 lbs (109 kg).
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction.
- Olympic weight plates not included