Landice Landice E9 Landice Achieve Elliptical
With a footprint 20% smaller than other ellipticals on the market, the E9 is one of the most economically designed exercise units available. It takes up less space while providing the closest replication to running outside without the impact on the joints and knees.
- Body natural motion stride
- Orthopaedic get footpads
- Metabolic- Equivalent Speed Indicator
- Contact Heart-Rate Monitoring
- Contact heart-rate monitoring system
- Wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- 2" pedal spacing
- 2" medical-grade side rails
- 11" diameter flywheel
- 1100 Watt electric break
- Distance indicator
- 21" fixed stride
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 11-gauge heavy-duty steel construction Physical footprint: 35" x 68"
- Active footprint: 35" x 76" Contact heart-rate monitoring system
- 2 Built-in interactive heart-rate monitoring programs,
- 4 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs.
- 8 Built-in programs,
- 6 User-defined programs, Personal data and statistics storage for 4 users.
- Statistics: Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Calories per hour, Pace, Pulse, METS, Watts and Lap Counter