Turbuster Fitness ISO 5007 SUPER INCLINE PRESS
ISO super incline press primarily works on the clavicular head of the pectoralis major (upper portion of your chest), the Iso-Lateral Super Incline Press Machine by Turbuster also targets the anterior deltoid (front portion of the shoulder) as well as the triceps. It has two loading points on the machine being an iso-lateral machine, and both of these lever arms work independently of each other.
• The unique path of motion fills the gap between the shoulder press and incline press.
• Appropriately designed angles allow for convergent and divergent motion of movement arms similar to our natural path of motion.
• The provision of extra horns allows adequate plate storage for workouts.
• Handles are designed for natural grip allowing maximum exercise benefit.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 59" x 53" x 65"/1500 x 1350 x 1650 MM
• Product Weight: 137 Kg/ 302 lbs