Turbuster Fitness ISO 5004 MID ROW
ISO 5004 mid row primarily targets the middle of the back which is the posterior delts while impacting trapezius infraspinatus trees too. The ISO Lateral movement helps to perform exercises in multiple ways- individual single arm movement, both arms together, or alternate arm movement.
The exercise performed using this machine also activates some of the core muscles
• Underhand grip positions with overhead pivots deliver exercises with a natural arc of movement.
• Precise seating and angled chest pad make the usage very comfortable.
• The footrest provides appropriate stability for heavy weight lifting.
• The seat and chest pad are slightly angled to ensure a stable workout experience.
• Iso-Lateral motion allows for equal strength development and muscle stimulation.
• Precise gas-assisted seating for maximum user comfort.
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 72" x 64" x 79"/1837 x 1619 x 2009 MM
• Product Weight: 149 Kg/ 328 lbs