Turbuster Fitness ISO 5002 CHEST PRESS
The Plate-Loaded iso-Lateral Bench Press features separate weight horns that provide independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development. Vertical and horizontal grip options replicate traditional bench presses or athletic movements. This is one of the primary plate-loaded strength machines to target your pectoralis major muscles, Triceps & Anterior Deltoids. ISO lateral movement allows training each side effectively.
• Separate moving arms provide independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development.
• Horizontal handles simulate a more traditional bench press.
• The upright position of the bench allows for easy entry and exit.
• Precise gas-assisted seating for maximum user comfort.
• The exercise performed using this equipment targets the main muscle of the chest, which is the pectoral muscle.
• Developing the upper body, especially the pectorals improves the physical appearance of a person.
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 52" x 63 x 69"/1323 x 1599 x 1746 MM
• Product Weight:140 Kg/309 lbs