Turbuster Fitness Treadmill TR 8100T
TR 8100 commercial series treadmill continues to set industry standards with its unique design and performance. Great reliability, performance, efficiency for operators, and exceptional feel and comfort for users.
TR 8100 is known for its dependability, ease-of-use, and safety. American design is committed to create a workout experience unlike any other. TR 8100 treadmill doesn’t cut corners – it actually sets new standards for what a top of the line cardio equipment should be. TR 8100 comes with an auto-timed lubrication mechanism that ensures optimum friction between your deck and belt. A feature found in selected treadmills around the world.
• Heavy Structure ensures toughness of the treadmill
• Bigger Belt Size than the industry standard and club norms which ensures larger running area.
• Pre Lubricated Deck with an auto-timed lubrication mechanism that ensures optimum friction between your deck and belt.
• Large Hand Rails ensure greater safety of the users.
• Single Touch Quick Access Buttons let the users change the incline and speed quickly during high adrenaline workouts.
• Front Wheels for ease of movement and transport of equipment
• High-Density Deck Board to withstand the thrust of 600 kgs and increase treadmill’s durability.
• Integrally Fitted Skip Proof Heart Rate Sensors in addition to extended handrails to help you keep a check on your pulse rate during the workout.
• Adjustable speed: Yes.
• SuspendX© technology
• Display Type: 18.5” Multi-Window LED display
• Motor power: 5 HP AC Continous Motor (10 HP Peak)
• Preset Programs: 8 User Defined Programs in addition to presets
• Incline/Decline Range: -3% - 18%
• Maximum user weight: 250 kgs
• One-button start: Yes
• Running Area: 65" L x 22" W
• Speed range: 0.8 - 22 KPH / 0.4 - 13.5 MPH
• Net Weight: 230 kg
• Treadmill Dimensions: 92" L x 37" W x 59" H