GSS-701 Skier uses flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring systems. As well as being durable and well built, the Skier is sophisticated too. The machine is made to last We value practical design. Our Skier is efficiently engineered and will last a lifetime. The Skier can be either mounted on a wall or used with a floor stand
• Power Requirement: Two D cell batteries.
• Space Recommendations: Floor Stand / Mounted
• Width at top 20.5 in (52 cm)
• Depth: 16 in (40.6 cm)
• Height: 83.5 in (212 cm)
• Width at bottom: 19 in (48.3 cm)
• Mounted on Floor Stand: 23.5 in x 50 in x 85 in
• Floor stand: 16 kg (35 lbs.)
• Machine Weight: 21 Kgs
• Top of the line Performance Monitor.
• Skier provides operating power when the machine is in use.
• High Strength Drive Cords
• Durable Construction That is Easy to Maintain.
• During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
• Aluminum frame.
• Powder coat finish.
• Partially enclosed Chain/Cord Housing.