Turbuster Fitness Turbuster Fitness FW 983 Smith Squat
The Smith machine is a weight machine used for weight training. It consists of a barbell that is fixed within steel rails allowing only vertical or near-vertical movement. Some Smith machines have the barbell counterbalanced. The machine can be used for a wide variety of exercises though it is most commonly used to perform "Smith machine squats".
- Modern styling and high-quality commercial construction
- The open frame design with elevated head clearance provides for easy access and movement of utility benches.
- Many position bar catch assemblies
- Dual adjustable safety stops allow users to adjust the range of motion
- Intuitive placard for easy understanding
- Rubber feet to protect the equipment as well as the flooring.
- Ten racking positions.
- Safety lock arrangement on the equipment.
- Horizontal steel bar for pull-up practice
- Dimensions: 1520X1120X2000MM
- Net Weight: 210KG