TuffStuff SHOULDER PRESS BIO ARC BA-702
The TuffStuff Bio-Arc Shoulder Press (BA-702) engages the deltoids, as well as the trapezius, triceps and rotary cuff muscles. Each Bio-Arc machine is designed and tested with biomechanics in mind. The Bio-Arc Shoulder Press safely places users of all sizes and physical abilities in the optimal position – with no seat adjustment required. Head, back and seat pads are positioned to maintain neutral positions. And it comes equipped with TrakFitness cable handles. The first and only handles to include 3 axis of rotation, which allows users to move through multiple planes of motion. With each repetition, the user’s entire body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment.
- Optimal Mechanics for Muscle Activation
- User’s entire body moves along a linear arc trajectory with the machine
- Trak Swivel handles enable a full range of motion and rotational movements
- Independent handles allow natural arc pattern and movement of joints, limiting stress
- Intuitive with minimal adjustments: simply sit in the seat, grab the handles and press
- Maintains optimal body position throughout the entire range of motion
- Head, back and seat pads designed to maintain neutral positions
- Custom upholstery and frame colors available
Weight : 610 lbs
Dimensions : 72 × 61 × 58 in
Frame Materials : 3″ and 4-1/2” 11-gauge 120 wall round tubular steel with a combination of 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall tubular steel.
Pulleys : 4-1/2″, 3-1/2″ and 2″ fiberglass reinforced nylon pulley.