TuffStuff SHOULDER PRESS PPS-205
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Shoulder Press (PPS-205) includes independent converging press arms, to perform single isolation or dual arm presses. With unique U-Grip handles, the Shoulder Press allows users to customize wrist positioning during movement. The standard 220 lbs. solid steel weight stack accepts TuffStuff’s patented add-on weight system, and may be upgraded to an optional 295 lbs. weight stack. Safe for commercial use, the Proformance Plus Shoulder Press includes full length dual-sided weight stack safety shields.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Independent converging press arm movements
- U-Grip handle designfor optimal wrist positioning during movement
- Includes 6-position gas assist seatfor easy height adjustments
- (6) primary frame colors, and (16) different upholstery colors available
- Custom finishes, upholstery, and embroidered wear covers available
- High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar®belt
- Weight stack safety shieldsfull length and dual-sided
- Standard 220 lbs. steel weight stackwith add-on weight system
- Optional 295 lbs. weight stack available
Machine Weight: 570 lbs
Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 77 in
Main frame: 2×4″ 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2″ round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
Padding: High density 1″ thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1″ industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
Pulleys: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.