TuffStuff PEC FLY / REAR DELT PPD-803
The Proformance Plus Pec Fly / Rear Delt (PPD-803) by TuffStuff allows users to train the antagonist muscles of the pecs and rear delts for development and injury prevention. While bench pressing is no doubt a great lift for building an enormous chest and serious pressing power, big benches often come with a price in the form of pec pulls. Pec flyes are an excellent way to train the pecs to prevent pulls, particularly if you do them with light enough weight to train through a full range of motion and get a good stretch to help counteract all the hard contracting required during heavy benching.
Likewise, the rear, or posterior, delts are often neglected by big benchers while the front, or anterior, delts are overworked. The resulting strength imbalance can lead to shoulder girdle instability and susceptibility to injury over time. Rear delt flyes or raises are a great way to bring up the rear delts, leading to improved posture, better muscular balance, and reduced injury risk.
- The Proformance Plus Pec Fly / Rear Delt independent arms with swivel handles allow smooth and natural unilateral movements.
- The independent rotary arms are adjustable with a pop pin so that you can gradually increase the range of motion over time.
- The handles not only swivel but also incorporate a floating design to allow natural hand positioning.
- The gas-assisted seat adjustment accommodates lifters of different heights and allows experienced bodybuilders to experiment with pec and rear delt flyes from different angles for subtle differences in the training effect.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Independent adjustable rotary arms allow unilateral and bilateral movements
- Multiple starting positions to change the range of motion during sets
- Self-adjusting pivot arms and floating handle design allows natural hand positioning
- Easy access gas assist seat adjustments
- Weight stack safety shields full length and dual-sided
- High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt
- (6) primary frame colors, and (16) different upholstery colors available
- Custom finishes, upholstery, and embroidered wear covers available
- 220 lbs. steel weight stack with patented add-on weight system
- Optional 295 lbs. weight stack available
- Shipped assembled for easier installation and set up