TuffStuff MULTI-HIP FLEXOR PPS-237
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Multi-Hip Flexor (PPS-237) is fantastic machine for developing the hip flexors; a group of muscles around the upper and inner thighs and pelvic region that help power nearly every movement we perform. Running, jumping, and even just standing require proper flexion and stabilization of the hip flexors. The Multi-Hip Flexor accepts TuffStuff’s patented add-on weight system, and may be upgraded to the optional 295 lbs. weight stack.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Counter-balanced pivot arm with multiple starting positions
- Fully adjustable roller pad to accommodate user heights
- Dual handrails provide balance and support
- Gas assist platform enables elevation adjustments
- Full length dual sided weight stack safety shields
- (6) primary frame colors and (16) upholstery colors available
- Standard 220 lbs. steel weight stack with add-on weight system
- Optional 295 lbs. weight stack available
Machine Weight: 560 lbs
Dimensions: 59 × 52 × 58 in
Frame: 2×4″ 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2″ round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
Padding: High density 1″ thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1″ industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.