TuffStuff LEG PRESS PPL-960
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Leg Press (PPL-960) is designed with premium steel in Chino, CA. The oversized convex footplate design ensures correct ankle and knee positioning throughout the full range of motion. While the dual self-aligning 1-1/2” linear bearing system enables smooth repetitions, with dual safety catch and release handles. The plate-loaded Proformance Plus Leg Press is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Oversized convex footplate design assures correct ankle and knee positioning
- Dual safety catch and release handles with multiple starting positions
- Heavy duty back support with multiple angle adjustments
- Custom convex press plate design with calf block and bi-level weight holders (starting weight 95 lbs)
- Dual self-aligning 1-1/2” linear bearing system
- Built-in Olympic weight storage
- 14-1/2”weight horn and 7-1/2” top weight horn
- Custom color options available
Machine Weight: 555 lbs
Dimensions: 104 × 65 × 58 in
Frame: 2×4″ 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2″ round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
Padding: High density 1″ thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1″ industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.