TuffStuff LEG PRESS / HACK SQUAT PPD-830
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Leg Press / Hack Squat (PPD-830) enables seamless transitions between leg press and hack squat exercises. With adjustable back support, changing between exercises is straight-forward. Perform seated leg presses or hack squats with multiple starting positions. Full commercial-quality, the entire Proformance Plus Series of equipment is an ideal option for outfitting any professional weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or commercial fitness facility.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Dual machine for performing leg press and hack squat exercises
- Solid aluminum foot plates for exercise variation
- Dual self-aligning 1-1/2″ linear bearing system for smooth movement
- Back support adjusts upright or flat for either seated or horizontal positioning
- Control lever for multiple starting positions
- 400 lbs. steel weight stack (optional 500 lbs. available)
- Shipped assembled for easier installation and setup
Weight : 930 lbs
- Dimensions : L 84 x W 50 x H 76 in
- Frame : Main frame – 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
- Padding : High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- Cables & Belts : Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.