TuffStuff GLUTE MACHINE PPS-239
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Glute Machine (PPS-239) is a full commercial-quality machine, made in Chino, California, USA. The glute machine is fantastic for developing Gluteus maximus, hip, and thigh muscles. The low profile open frame design enables a standing exercise position that provides easy-of-use and full leg extensions. Backed by an extensive warranty, the Proformance Plus Glute Machine is ideal for outfitting any commercial weight room, recreation center, apartment complex or professional gym.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Low maintenance with only a single adjustment
- Open frame design enables standing exercise position
- Comfortable arm support pads with handles
- High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt
- (7) primary frame colors, and (16) different upholstery colors available
- Custom finishes, upholstery, and embroidered wear covers available
- 220 lb steel weight stack with patented add-on weight system
- Optional 295 lb weight stack available
- Weight stack safety shields full length and dual-sided
- Shipped assembled for easier installation and set up
- Weight : 480 lbs
- Dimensions : L 57 x W 43 x H 57 in
- Main frame : 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
- Padding : High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- Cables & Belts : Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.