TuffStuff BICEPS / TRICEPS PPD-804
TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus Biceps / Triceps (PPD-804) features a counter-balanced pivot arm with multi-grip handles that allow overhand and underhand grip positions. The pivot arm on the Proformance Plus Biceps / Triceps is counterbalanced for true starting resistance, and adjusts with a pop pin to enable quick transitions between biceps curls and triceps extension exercises. The arm pad is ergonomically designed to fit snugly when the gas-assisted seat is adjusted to the proper height. This ensures proper support and comfort for both curling and triceps presses. As an added bonus, because the multi-grip handles are designed for overhand and underhand grip exercises, users can comfortably perform reverse curls to target their forearms as well.
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA
- Multi-grip handle allows overhand and underhand grip positions
- Counter-balanced pivot arm
- Ergonomically designed arm pad for proper support and comfort
- Easy access gas assist seat adjustment
- Weight stack safety shields full length and dual-sided
- High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt
- (6) primary frame colors, and (16) different upholstery colors available
- Custom finishes, upholstery, and embroidered wear covers available
- 150 lbs. steel weight stack with patented add-on weight system
- Optional 200 lbs. weight stack available
Machine Weight: 440 lbs
Dimensions: 40 × 43 × 57 in
Main frame: 2×4″ 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2″ round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
Padding: High density 1″ thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1″ industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
Pulleys: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.