TuffStuff LEG PRESS BIO ARC BA-709
Designed and independently tested for optimal biomechanics, the Bio-Arc Leg Press (BA-709) is part of TuffStuff’s most innovative commercial strength series. After four decades at the helm of TuffStuff’s Research & Development, Ken Carter claims the Bio-Arc Leg Press as one of his all-time favorite creations.
With each repetition, the user’s entire body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment. As a result, the Bio-Arc Leg Press provides a smooth and comfortable pressing motion. The large foot pad allows users to position their feet in a wider stance to increase adductor recruitment when desired. The Bio-Arc Leg Press includes a 400 lbs. weight stack; however, the weight lifted is the approximate combined user’s weight and weight selected (see Weight Guide label).
- Optimal Mechanics for Muscle Activation
- User’s body moves along a linear arc trajectory to optimize muscle recruitment
- Head, back and seat pads designed to maintain neutral positions
- Trigger release allows for easy adjustment of foot pad to desired starting position
- Large foot pad allows wider stance to increase adductor recruitment
- Custom upholstery and frame colors available
Weight : 815 lbs
Dimensions : 87 × 49 × 58 in
Frame Materials : 3″ and 4-1/2” 11-gauge 120 wall round tubular steel with a combination of 2×4” 11-gauge 120 wall tubular steel.
Pulleys : 4-1/2″, 3-1/2″ and 2″ fiberglass reinforced nylon pulley