TuffStuff MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TRAINER MFT-2700
TuffStuff’s Dual Stack Functional Trainer (MFT-2700) is a commercially rated heavyweight machine manufactured with industrial components and modern elements to compliment any gym or fitness studio setting. The MFT-2700 features dual 200lbs. steel weight stacks and a heavyweight 11-gauge steel frame. Highly adjustable, the extension arms offer 150º (14 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165º (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments. With rotating swivel pulley brackets, the MFT-2700 provides 360º of unrestricted vertical, horizontal, diagonal and rotational resistance trajectories.
The Dual Stack Functional Trainer includes a main frame footprint less than 16 sq. ft., the most space conscious dual stack functional trainer on the market.
- Compact functional trainer design with small footprint
- Extreme versatility supports numerous exercises
- 360 degrees rotating swivel pulleys
- Open frame design is accessible for benches, wheelchairs, and stability balls
- Hydraulically supported pivot arms enable seamless and safe vertical adjustments
- 1/4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs. resistance increments
- 96 inches of extended cable travel
- Quick change trigger-style adjustments
- Includes two (2) 200 lbs. weight stacks
Weight: 750 lbs
Dimensions: 63 × 118 × 83 in
Frame: 2 x 4″ 11-gauge tubular oval steel main frame and 7-gauge laser-cut adjustment plates.
Cables: 1/8′ USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO high performance fitness cable provides ultra smooth friction-free travel.
Pulleys: Features high strength aluminum pulleys with sealed ball bearings that are maintenance free and virtually indestructible.