TuffStuff CALGYM SEATED LEG PRESS
The CalGym Seated Leg Press (CG-9516) by TuffStuff is ideal for strengthening and toning the muscles of the legs including quadriceps, hamstrings, gluteals and calves.
The entire CalGym line includes commercial-grade machines. Designed and manufactured to meet the demands of hotel fitness centers, school weight rooms, apartment building gyms and commercial gyms. All frame tubing is fabricated from industrial grade 11-gauge steel. The CalGym Seated Leg Press includes a powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents. More durable than traditional paint, the CalGym finish resists dings and scratches.
- Custom convex footplate provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercises
- Adjustable 5-position ergonomic seat carriage
- Smooth motion with 2″ rollers riding on 2″ diameter hard chrome seat rails
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack with 2:1 ratio provides 400 lbs. of weight resistance
- Custom finish and upholstery colors available
- 3/16″ USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO high performance cable
Machine Weight: 610 lbs
Dimensions: 77 × 52 × 85 in
Frame: Heavy duty 2″ x 4″ 11-gauge oval steel frames with a combination of 2″ round tubing.
Padding: High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery (black) secured to 3/4″ plywood backing.