tuffstuff PPS 222 ROTARY TORSO
The Proformance Plus Rotary Torso by TuffStuff allows you to rotate your core against resistance, targeting the hard to reach oblique muscles, or side abs. This sometimes overlooked rotational aspect of core training is not only important for aesthetic reasons, but is also a key component of many athletic movements. The swinging motion to hit a baseball, golf ball, or tennis ball, for example, has a significant rotational aspect to transfer power from the hips and legs through the core and into bat, club, or racket.
- TuffStuff exclusive rotary bench design keeps torso and knees stationary while resistance is applied through the mid-section.
- Multiple start positions allow desired angle of rotation.
- Smooth "frictionless" cam system assures consistent resistance throughout entire rotation 220 lbs.
- steel weight with add-on weight system.
- Floor Space: 48"L x 48"W.
- Dimensions: 58 L x 44 W x 63 H.
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software.
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts.
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing