tuffstuff PPS 213 LATERAL RAISE
The Proformance Plus Lateral Raise by TuffStuff allows you to isolate the lateral deltoid head for that classic, broad-shouldered, v-tapered look. Theres a time and battle tested training principle that says to begin your workout for a particular muscle group with a meat and potatoes mass building lift and back this main lift up with two or three assistance lifts chosen to refine and shape the muscle.The Proformance Plus Lateral Raise ensures isolation of the lateral head of the deltoid. The seat not only adjusts for users of different heights with a gas-assisted adjustment, but it is also angled forward slightly so that the trainee is in a sound biomechanical position for lifting without having to resort to swinging to generate momentum.
- Isolate the lateral deltoid head for that classic, broad-shouldered, v-tapered look.
- Counter-balanced pivot arms provide smooth motion and low starting weight.
- Custom rope handles allow free hand movement and ensure correct exercise application.
- Easy access gas-assisted seat adjustment allows quick positioning of the seat to the correct height.
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air.
- Dimensions: 53 L x 40 W x 57 H.
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software.
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts.
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that wont wobble.
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing