Grand Slam Fitness GS 148 ARM & PEDAL BIKE
Maintenance free bearings of SKF or equivalent make duly oil sealed and self-lubricated are used in the equipment manufactured.
Cycle (Arm & Pedal Bike):
- Dimension (L x W x H): 1300 x 400 x 1250 mm.
- Fabricated with main post of NB 100mm (G.I.) ‘C’ Class Pipe of approved make.
- Support frame of NB 50mm (G.I.) ‘C’ Class Pipe and Center Pipe of MS Square Pipe 60 x 60 x 2.5mm. Other supporting pipes of NB 32mm and NB 25mm.
- All Pipes are powder coated with 80-120 micron thick AkzoNobel or equivalent Paints.
- All joints of pipe are robotic welded with joints scalloped as necessary and dressed off removing sharp edges and burrs.
- Zinc primer paint is applied at all the welding points prior to finishing.
- Base plate cover and all open end pipes covered by SS / LLDPE Caps.
- Pedals shall be made up of MS Sheet with rounded edges to prevent any impact of injury.
- Seats made up from virgin LLDPE manufactured by rotational molding with 4.00 mm thickness, colored, UV resistant and environmental friendly.