Working out might be your number one priority right now and from the looks of it, you might even be going all the way through to finish what you’ve assigned yourself for the day but if you aren’t finding at results such as slimming down or losing weight, something might be going wrong. Yes, working out with all the fitness machines you bought through Grand Slam Fitness might be seeming to you as if you are doing it right and having a good time through it, but there are a few things that you need to pay attention to especially if you are looking forward to losing weight through your workout but have not managed to do so.
The weighing scale showing you the same reading as the time you started? Well, here’s what you can have a closer look at.
– Consuming too many calories: Consider a day on which you have burnt a certain number of calories through your workout and other activities during the course of the day. While going through it, you on the other hand are also consuming an equal number of calories through the food you eat, if not more. In such a scenario, you need to know that you will not be losing any weight. Hence, it is important for you to eat the right amount of it and also count your calories.
– No Cardio: Cardio is a very important aspect of your workout to get your heart racing and pumping and burn some accumulated fat. So, if you have been skipping the treadmill and the rest, you need to get yourself on it at any cost. A good cardio session will get you towards your goal.
– Consuming sugar: Sugar and other sweeteners are weight gainers. Hence, if you haven’t started laying off those drinks and sweets by now, then you need to do All your work out wouldn’t mean anything if you aren’t having a hold on to the sweetened stuff that you are consuming.
– No to Carbs: You need to be saying a strict NO to Carbohydrates. Working out and consuming rice, white bread and other stuff is only going to make you put on more weight. So, watch what you are eating and be the wiser.
– Fantasy level expectations: You cannot think to drop kilos together in a matter of days or a month. While putting on weight can be an easy task, losing it on the other hand is one of the most excruciating tasks one can take up. Hence, it is very important for you to set realistic goals and targets for yourself. Being too hard on yourself can lead to some serious damage, mentally and physically.
So go ahead and look closer at your workout routines and a much closer look at your diet plan. Remember the saying which said ‘You are what you eat’? Well, you need to believe it and start practicing it to get to your goal.