Chubby cheeks may look good on you if you were a ten year old or even an 18 year old for that matter but if you are in your mind 20’s and 30’s and you have them all loaded on your face, you may want to be a bit more concerned about that huge amount of fat collection on your face. Yes, this face fat is a form of accumulation of fat. While many would find it happening to themselves in the hip region or in the tummy region, you do not tend to notice the double and triple chins that are forming and also the chubby cheeks. So now, all the equipment you picked up through Grand Slam Fitness can help you reduce the fat accumulation in other areas of your body and here are a few exercises that you can do to help you get rid of the double chin and the bloated cheeks.
– Chin lift: A simple exercise where all you need to do, is life your chin. Imagine you are looking at the ceiling while being in a seated position and you will be performing the exercise as you should be. Make sure to do a set of 20 reps every day.
– Neck twists: You may be doing this when you experience discomfort in your neck and now all you need to do is perform the exercise and keep the discomfort away and also help reduce the double chin. Make sure you roll your neck in all directions and do it slowly. Perform the exercise in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions for 2-3 minutes.
– Jaw drop: Remember doing ‘AAA’ as a kid? Well, you have to do it again now only without the sound. With sound if your neighbor wouldn’t mind. Drop your jaw as low as you can as if you are going to gobble up something humongous. Make sure to do 10 reps continuously.
– Blow air: Yes, just blow air as if you are inflating a balloon with your mouth. Do it and see your chubby cheeks reduce. Do it for 10 seconds and relax and perform 20 reps for best results.
– Mouthwash: Well, irrespective of whether you do it daily or not, do it now. You do not have to literally mouthwash. Just imagine that you are having the liquid in your mouth and now do what you have been taught to. Perform 10 reps of 1 minute each.
Do you see how the simplest exercises can help you get rid of thing you don’t need? In fact, all the daily activities that a human used to do without the help of machines were a form of exercise. Of course, the recent times do not allow it but if you can do something physically which is within your limits, then you should do it rather than depending on technology. Even if it is as simple as taking a walk instead of the bike, you know it works.