An open gym refers to the garden gym or the outdoor gym. In most cases we hardly find open gyms. We also would rather prefer going to the enclosed gym and working out as we are all self conscious as to who is watching us and what would we look like and all the judgments that society is ready to through at us. Because of all this, it is just easier to bother about a small group of people inside the gym and once we get used to it, we are fine. However, having outdoor gym equipment is a very beneficial one and by the end of this article, we will know how.
Also, if you are wondering where you could get your hands on some of the best in class outdoor gym equipment, Grand Slam Fitness is here for you.
- Interaction with nature: If you talk about benefits of an open gym or a garden gym and do not mention nature then there is no point in it. One of the main points of a garden gym is the interaction with nature that you can have and nothing beats that feeling. For this, you need to be at least out of the city limits or reside in a gated community and only then it would make sense.
- Fresh Oxygen: What’s better than breathing in some of the fresh air that you can get your hands on early in the morning while working out and not bother about all the sweaty and stinky clothes and shoes of others at the gym?
- Low Investment: Yes, it is low. Imagine all that space you would require if it was an indoor gym. Imagine all the foot fall you would have to face and the cleanliness that you would have to maintain to keep it impressive enough. Here, all you need is your backyard and some investment on the fitness equipment.
- Train Neighbors: What’s more attractive than having a fitness enthusiast in your neighborhood? Be that person and offer to train people and if you intend to make some money off it, try it out. However, before going through all this, make sure you get certified .
- No Commuting: There’s no more commuting to and fro to the gym. Set this up in your neighborhood parks or in your own backyard and you are good to go. You can walk in anytime and walkout anytime. After all, it’s yours.
- No Membership Fee: Once you invest on this, you are set for life. You have no annual fees to take up and don’t have to worry about the gym being closed on some days.
Since we see how it all adds up, getting yourself some of the outdoor equipment and setting it up might actually take you a long way. But, before you do that, make sure you enjoy your backyard time. Else, it would be a major mistake that would be committing.