No doubt gym workout offers several benefits to our body but when it comes to indoor and outdoor gyms, it is much better to use the outdoor gym equipment than running on a treadmill or using some other gym machines inside the four walls. There are many reasons to prove the previous statement.
So let’s dig into those reasons through the following points:
- Burns double calories:
If you are tired of finding the best possible way to burn maximum calories in minimum time, then your search is over. Outside running helps you burn calories at a faster pace than the indoor gym workout. Running can burn twice the calories than lifting weights for the same amount of time in the gym. Further, burning calories will automatically lead to weight loss.
- No place and time limitations:
What if you are out somewhere on a weekend? Obviously you cannot carry the gym to that place and unfortunately, that weekend would wreck your daily workout routine. But the case is not the same with outside running. It can be done at any place and at any time of the day.
- Saves travel-time: Not everyone is having an indoor gym next to their house. Most of us have to travel for 20-30 minutes or more to reach our workout place which definitely kills our time. And when we switch to running outside, it can be started exactly when we step out of our home’s main door. This saves our time immensely by reducing the commute time.
- Enhances Bone Health: Nowadays, people prefer staying indoors all the time. So they face a deficiency of vitamin D. Outdoor workout boosts the level of Vitamin D in our body and hence strengthens the bones.
- Boosts Concentration Power: Exercising outside is better for our body as well as the brain. It improves our retaining power.
- Cost-effective: People can have a common outdoor gym by installing outdoor fitness equipment in their society park which can be accessed by anyone free of cost.
- Improves social circle: Usually, loud music is played at indoor gyms so we are not able to interact much with each other. But when it comes to outdoor workout, you can always spend some quality time with your friends and acquaintances while using outdoor fitness equipment in the fresh air.
Running outside makes you feel happy and contented. So pull up your socks, lace up your shoes and head out to the parks outside your home.